- Identifying the general characteristics of HDG.
- Identify where HDG is most commonly used.
- Understand the design and preparation of HDG before it is applied to steel.
- Identify what duplex coating systems are and why they are used.
- Identify other coating systems that are applied over HDG.
- Understand the most common inspection methods used to inspect HDG.
- Identify the common means of failure with HDG.
- Alana Fossa, American Galvanizers Association
- John Krzywicki, American Galvanizers Association
- Pete Ault, KTA-Tator
- Bernardo Duran, International Zinc Association
Why attend this course
Hot Dip Galvanizing is being used more and more in the industrial coatings industry. By attending this course, you will gain general knowledge on HDG, why it is being used, and why it is being protected. In addition, you will learn the common means and methods of inspecting HDG along with its most common means of failure.
Who should attend
- Coatings Inspectors
- Professional Engineers
- DOT Personnel
- NIST, FBPE, ASCE and more