- Describe the role of the Safety Director/Manager in industrial coating operations
- Explain the difference between a contractor’s Corporate Safety Manual and a job-specific Safety Plan
- Recognize, evaluate and control hazardous chemicals in industrial coating operations
- Recognize, evaluate and control occupational hazards in industrial coating operations
- Analyze accident reports and the implementation of various prevention methods
- Explain the implementation of a site-specific safety and health plan by the on-site competent person
To receive a training Certificate of Completion and professional development hours (PDHs) students must successfully complete the entire course, including all workshops and knowledge checks.