Sunday, September 25 - Friday, September 30, 2022
All aspects of corrosion research with an electrochemical component will be considered; topics of particular interest include:
- Scanning and microprobe techniques, including scanning probe, SECM, LEIS and techniques based on AFM technology.
- Electrochemical studies of environmentally-assisted fracture.
- Detection of hydrogen and studies of hydrogen interaction with metals.
- Electrochemical impedance spectroscopy and electrochemical noise.
- Modelling from the atom to the application.
- Combination of electrochemical studies with complementary techniques (e.g. optical, ultrasonic, radiographic, tomographic, etc…).
- Cathodic protection and inhibition.
St Pierre d’Oléron, France