- Design complete CP systems in a variety of industry applications including water tanks, aboveground and underground storage tanks, and pipelines.
- Demonstrate knowledge of rectifier and ground bed installation, along with source code calculations and protective coatings.
- Perform corrosion analysis on the job site.
- Manage and direct field tests.
- Apply new technologies to existing CP programs.
- Provide formal training to understudies on basic and advanced CP concepts.
- Recall and comply with codes, regulations, reporting procedures, and standard practices.
Successful completion of the course is required to earn a certificate of course completion. Requirements are specific to each course and may include a combination of attendance, daily assessments, activities, quizzes, or knowledge checks.