2023 AMPP Legislative Day
Take advantage of the opportunity to meet with members of congress and to advocate for legislation that impacts our industry and your business.
The AMPP 2023 Legislative Priorities:
- Passing the Bridge Corrosion Prevention and Repair Act, through both Chambers of Congress
- Developing best practices and standards that prevent corrosion of important water and wastewater assets and renewable energy assets, including offshore wind
- Supporting the Department of Defense Office of Corrosion Policy & Oversight (CPO)
- Building our Congressional Corrosion Prevention Caucus so lawmakers and regulators are informed of the importance of corrosion control
- H.R. 1477/S. 722, The Freedom to Invest in Tomorrow’s Workforce Act – (A bill that would allow the use of funds in a qualified tuition program (a 529 account) to pay for expenses associated with obtaining or maintaining recognized postsecondary credentials. We will ask for members from both chambers to cosponsor this important initiative.)
Help us share the message of corrosion control and coatings protection with key legislators and to advocate for legislation key to our industry!
We look forward to seeing you in DC!
This event is free for AMPP Members in the U.S. (must be a U.S. citizen to participate)