2022 AMPP Legislative Day
AMPP Legislative Day is a chance to interact with congressional members in DC, and other coatings and corrosion professionals. It is an important opportunity for AMPP members to advocate for their industry and help change how policymakers view the importance of coatings and corrosion prevention. Registration for the event is free.
During this two-day event, you will:
- Learn more about important policies before Congress and federal agencies
- Hear from leaders in various industries and the federal government
- Meet directly with key Members of Congress and staff
- Build support for AMPP priorities and policies
- Network with peers from across the United States.
Date: June 13 and 14, 2022
Where: Washington, DC
View Lodging Options | Tentative Agenda | Capitol Map
Registration is free, but we ask that you provide some basic details to help facilitate the event.