Legislative and Regulatory Priorities
See what AMPP is doing to engage members of congress
Get your voice heard. Be an advocate for the corrosion industry.
Join Our Team
Welcome to AMPP’s Government relations page
We develop priorities and advance policy solutions that matter most to our members. By working with policymakers, the association ensures the voice of corrosion prevention and coatings industry is heard, and lawmakers and regulators are informed of the importance of corrosion control.
The AMPP Government Relations Department moves our mission forward by:
- Meeting directly with policymakers at the local, state, and federal levels.
- Coordinating important events such as forums with policymakers and AMPP Legislative Day in Washington, D.C.
- Submitting testimony to key committees in Congress
- Leading grassroots efforts to increase to increase awareness and build support.
- Supporting and advancing the mission of the supporting the Congressional Coatings and Corrosion Prevention Caucus.