- Understand the mechanisms of corrosion
- Understand the costs of corrosion across industry
- Recognize the importance of corrosion prevention and control planning
- Recognize the purpose of the CPC planning standard
- Identify the different components of the standard
- Identify the items or topics that should be addressed during CPC planning
- Possess a fundamental understanding of how this standard can be utilized as an effective tool during CPC planning
Successful completion of the course is required to earn a certificate of course completion. Requirements are specific to each course and may include a combination of attendance, daily assessments, activities, quizzes, or knowledge checks. All certification and renewal applicants will be required to complete the Ethics for the Corrosion Professional eCourse OR an equivalent training and provide proof of completion as part of the certification application or renewal process.
End of course exam
Students will earn a certificate of completion upon successful completion of the online course.