Who should attend
Individuals responsible for implementation and/or management of an integrity program for a pipeline system with an emphasis on integrity verification and maintenance optimization.
- Interpret integrity related data
- Select and perform an overall integrity assessment on a pipeline system
- Describe remediation activities and repair methods
- Perform threat identification and assessment
- Recall CFR 49 and integrity requirements
- Perform post integrity assessment risk analysis
- Calculate and quantify risk
- Recommend solutions to company management on risk management issues
- Perform integrity management planning
There are no required prerequisites for this course.
Successful completion of the course is required to earn a certificate of course completion. Requirements are specific to each course and may include a combination of attendance, daily assessments, activities, quizzes, or knowledge checks.
Requirements are specific to each certification and may include a combination of exams, application, course completion, work experience and proof of educational achievements. All certification and renewal applicants will be required to complete the AMPP ethics training program OR an equivalent training and provide proof of completion as part of the certification application or renewal process.